****NOT READING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW COULD MAKE YOUR BOOKING REQUEST INVALID****
We will *****NOT***** accept a reservation for a pick up AT THE AIRPORT without an airline and flight number – WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR ARRIVAL – IT IS REQUIRED BY YOU TO PROVIDE THE AIRLINE AND FLIGHT NUMBER. Again, the reservation will not be accepted without it. *If you can not locate the spot (which is in step 3) to supply your airline and flight number please put it in the special comments section so we may add it for you.
We can not accept a reservation for a pick up at the airport without an airline and flight number to track
1. A “Quote” is NOT a reservation, a quote is only an inquiry by you for pricing, you need to “Book” the vehicle to secure your request for transportation.
2. The code for Logan Airport is “BOS”, the code for TF Green Airport is “PVD”.
**Also please put in the actual time you land, please do NOT adjust for time to pick up luggage, our drivers know you will need time**
3. Tips are NOT included on any rentals other than wedding packages and proms. Industry standard tip is 20%. If tip is not paid to the driver we will charge the tip to your card.
4. There is a $50 non-refundable deposit on all reservations except airport/seaport/train station reservations. Deposit taken at time of booking. If you use an Amex there is a $3 service fee, that is fee is NOT applicable to MC/VISA/Discover. Also, if you need to cancel or change your itinerary on a pre-existing reservation it must be done via an email only, we do not accept phone cancellations/changes.
5. If you plan to leave a carseat with us please notify our office. We need to mark your return paperwork with notes for your next driver to have the car seat in the vehicle for your return pick up. We are not responsible for forgotten car seats if you do not follow the above policy. Driver will also confirm via voicemail the day before your pick up that he/she will have the car seat. These are important steps, do not just leave the seat with the driver without contacting the office at 508-558-7805
6. Travel time may apply if your pick up is more than 1/2 hour drive from Exit 5 in Plymouth (which is our base)
7. See our Policies page, which can be found under the “About” tab on the tool bar for ALL policies. Online Reservations